The Hyper 9e Bump Edition V2 1/8 electric kit is a high quality, high level
competition buggy kit with unique features that puts this buggy at the top of
the field. Along with the great features found on the stock Hyper 9e, the Bump
Edition 2.0 includes a new longer and lightened 4mm CNC 7075 hard anodized
aluminum chassis plate that was developed, tested and now made in the USA by
NitroHouse's own Tim Bump. The Bump Edition V2 also includes lowered ESC
mount, side guards, B-type rear arms, B-type rear shock tower, steel center
drive shaft with universal joint and 2-peice rear wing mount.
Features of Bump Version 2.0 Kit:
- Bump Performance CNC 7075 4mm aluminum lightweight chassis (Made in USA).
- Bump Performance graphite radio plate (Made in USA).
- Bump Performance ESC mount (Made in USA).
- Weight reducing pockets designed and tested to reduce weight as
much as possible and sill retain stiffness where needed.
- 3mm longer for added stability.
- Leading edge is beveled to allow chassis to slide over racing surface
easily when chassis bottoms out.
- Area under the spur gear is enclosed to keep the dirt and rocks out.
- Tekno sideguards to keep dirt out.
- 2-Piece rear wing mount with high down force wing.
lighter chassis w/sideguards, lower ESC mount, and graphite
- B-Type Rear End
- Steel Center Universal Shaft
- Lightweight Front C-Hub Design
- Front CVD Drive Shafts
- Rear Universal Drive Shafts
- Front CNC Knuckles
- CNC Aluminum Motor Mount
- 7075 CNC Shock Towers
- 17mm Black Shocks w/Threaded Spring Adjusters
- Delrin Shock Pistons
- Side Guards
- Proline Wheels and CrimeFighter Tires
- Clear Body
- 40 Tooth Steel Spur Gear
- Steel Ring and Pinion (3.9:1 Ratio)
- Oversized Battery Box w/Velcro Straps (178 x 45mm, allows battery to be
moved forward and back to adjust weight bias easily)
- 80% Pre-Assembled