The Losi TEN-SCTE w/Bump Chassis (LOSB0127B) includes the 'Bump Performance' lightweight CNC 7075 T6 black hard anodized aluminum 'Traction-Tuned' chassis and the 'Bump Performance' rear Delrin chassis brace.
The 'Traction-Tuned' chassis gives the racer more tuning options for different track conditions. The center section is stiffer to prevent bending, but the rear section is allowed to flex more or less with different rear chassis bracing. The short rear brace gives the truck more rear traction and a smoother ride on rough surfaces. The long rear brace reduces flex and the truck rotates more through the corners with less steering input. The battery is also relocated 1/2" towards the back for better balance.
- CNC 7575 Lightweight Black Hard Anodized Chassis (not shown)
- CNC Delrin Long Rear Chassis Brace
- Battery box relocated 1/2" back from stock location
- Functional mud flaps with Losi logo
- Oversized 12mm anodized, threaded shocks
- 12mm wheel hexes
- Secure battery straps
- Battery tray accepts multiple types and sizes of packs
- Heavy-duty, 4mm tie rods with captured ends
- Beadlock-style SCT wheels with rings
- Front and rear sway bars included
- Eclipse™ Short Course truck tires
- Secure radio box to protect the receiver
- Simple adjust, aluminum motor mount
Take your passion for short course in a whole new direction. The Losi® 1/10-scale TEN-SCTE 4WD Short Course Rolling Chassis is unlike anything you’ve ever seen. With oversized 12mm anodized threaded shocks, Eclipse™ Short Course truck tires, and lightweight black anodized aluminum chassis, the TEN-SCTE’s performance is unforgettable. Because it’s a rolling chassis, this short course truck comes out of the box pre-assembled at the factory with wheels, tires and a clear body, but without electronics. You complete the TEN-SCTE using the electronics of your choice.
Needed to Complete
- 550-sized Brushless System (Motor and ESC)
- 1/10-scale Steering Servo
- 2S LiPo Battery Pack and Charger
- 2-channel Radio System
- Polycarbonate Paint