|The Mugen MBX7R has several big improvements that makes it one of the best buggies ever made for 1/8 off-road nitro competition.|
Mugen concentrated on the making the suspension on the MBX7R even better with
new 16mm big bore front and rear racing shocks. These new shocks improve
stability in bumps and on jumps. The bigger shock bodies will make
the 7R have less fade during longer runs so you can drive even harder
than ever before.
|Rear End |
The rear shocks are 4mm shorter along with the a new lower rear
shock tower to keep the back of the 7R hooked up and on the ground. The 7R
gets a new chassis plate with the side angle of the chassis changed which creates
more strength and a better feel. New wings mount will allow the wing to be moved closer to
the shock tower to allow for better traction and jumping abilities.
| Steering Knuckles|
The MBX7R gets a re-designed front hub carrier with all new trailing
axle design. This will improve
overall steering and feeling of the 7R. A new steering ackerman plate
additional steering tie rod holes to have maximum steering
front upper suspension arm has been shorten 1.6mm to allow for more
camber adjust-ability and the use of the E0161 spacer between the pillar
ball and upper
The drive train of the MBX7R has been changed and improved with the use of a new
universal style drive shaft for both the front and rear drive shafts. This will
greatly improve the feel of the buggy on bumpy surfaces. The use of the
universal will make the overall drive train much smoother and will spin with
tank gets a re-designed baffle system with a clunk pickup to improve fuel pickup and run time.
- 3mm A7075 hard anodized chassis.
- Lightweight 46T spur gear.
- Lightweight conical gears.
- Straight cut conical and ring differential gears.
- Specially designed front upper and rear lower suspension arms, front hub
carriers, rear suspension arms and hub carriers.
- Fully adjustable steering with new geometry, servo saver and ackerman plate
- Front/Rear 16mm hard anodized threaded shocks with 3.5mm shock shafts and slim
- 5mm A7075 aluminum front shock tower.
- 4mm A7075 aluminum rear shock tower.
- 5mm A7075 aluminum lower suspension mounts for optimized geometry.
- Special designed fuel tank with new baffle system.
- E0710 heavy duty aluminum clutch shoes.
- Stylish cab forward body.
- Re-designed wing mount and high-down force wing.
This kit is an un-assembled chassis kit with a clear un-painted body.
- Engine, Pipe and Manifold
- Radio, Servos and Battery
- Wheels and Tires
- Paint and misc items