The ULTRA LX2e 1/8 scale off-road electric buggy kit continues the legacy of the famous ULTRA series of vehicles. The ULTRA LX2e brings new championship winning features to this classic buggy like the race proven 16mm Hong Nor shocks. Racers and bashers both have found this kit to be very easy to drive with smooth and consistent handling. The ULTRA LX2e has tons of travel to cover all sorts of terrain and high flying jumps. The adjustability of the chassis has many variables for you to dial this buggy in for any race track or back yard obstacle course. Multiple adjustments include shock positions, adjustable turnbuckles, rear toe and ride height. Shocks and differentials can also be tweaked for changing track conditions with different viscosity oils and pistons to adjust traction and reaction of the shocks from loose & bumpy, to high bite & smooth. All this winning performance at a winning price makes this kit a winner for all.
A classic buggy revamped for racing!!!
- Front C-hub suspension with championship winning & patented T-Bolt king pins.
- CNC 16mm hard coat championship winning racing shocks.
- CNC spring adjusters
- CNC Motor Mount
- Front universal joints
- Stone guards
- Ultra light racing dish wheels
- Triad racing tires
- Low profile "Slicer" racing body
- Hi-Downforce wing
- Sealed receiver box
- Light weight composite 51 tooth spur gear
- Steel 43 Tooth Ring & 13 Tooth Pinion Gear (3.3:1 ratio)
- Hard coat aluminum LX2 shock towers
- Front and rear flex control chassis braces
- Front and rear sway bars
- Full ball bearings
- Three differentials
- Hard anodized chassis
- Battery Box: 5.75 x 2.125 inches
- Velcro Battery Straps
- elevated ESC mount to absorb shock and help keep cool
- Length: 19.5 in.
- Width: 11.7 in.
- Wheelbase: 12.9 in.
- Weight: 6.2 lbs (no electronics)
- Radio with receiver
- Servo (with more than 100oz. of torque)
- Electronic speed controller (ESC)
- 1/8 scale electric motor
- On-board battery pack