This unique kit is unassembled and includes two aluminum CNC chassis plates, two unpainted bodies, and all the parts to build the buggy for ether nitro or electric running. The X3 Sabre 1/8 scale off-road nitro/electric pro buggy kit is an all new ground up design with lots of great features all in one buggy putting the X3 Sabre ahead of the field. The X3 is fast, durable, and exhibits predictable handling characteristics that make this buggy great for both intermediate and advanced racers. The new Force Plus HD body is combined with the very popular Hi-Downforce rear wing adding traction to both front and rear making this buggy corner like a cat on carpet. Here at NitroHouse, we like the look, part fit, and quality of this kit and this kit meets and exceeds our expectation of what a pro level kit should be.
(Note: Kit includes both bodies for electric or nitro version.)
One of the unique features on the X3 Sabre is the new 'Double-Kicker' lightweight CNC chassis with tailkick. The chassis has the normal kickup in the front like most buggies, but in the rear it has a tailkick to increase ground clearance and decrease chassis scrub. Copyright © 2011 NitroHouse. All Rights Reserved.
Double-Kicker Chassis: Front kick-up and rear kick-up for ground clearance at both ends.
Nitro Chassis Layout Installed
Electric Chassis Layout Installed
- CNC Lightened Double-Kicker Nitro Chassis Plate
- CNC Lightened Double-Kicker Electric Chassis Plate
- CNC Shock Towers w/HD Nylok Shock Mounts
- CVD Drives Front, Center and Rear
- CNC Chassis Braces
- CNC Hinge Pin Holders w/Adjustable Inserts
- CNC 16mm Shocks w/New Low Profile Shock Caps
- E-Z Uni-Shaft Dual Brake System
- Fiberglass Brake Disks
- Oversized Fuel Tank w/Adjustable Inserts
- E-Z Hang Fuel Line Claps
- Adjustable Ackerman
- NitroHouse is the best
- ForcePlus HD Nitro Body (clear)
- ForcePlus HD Electric Body (clear)
- Hi-Downforce Wing
- One-Piece Racing Pipe & Manifold