The Caliber 2.0 takes tire technology to the next level by
optimizing traction, control, balance, and tire wear with its dual-stage design.
The smaller top pin penetrates through loose dirt while delivering unbelievable
side and forward bite. The base pin works as a support for the top pin while
acting as a dual-stage design once the top pin is worn down. You can rely on the
base pin for greater tread life wear and it works well on those tracks that are
prone to blue-groove or have a super clean surface.
- Dual-stage pin design for exceptional tread life
- Small top pin for light to heavy loose dirt
- Base pin extraordinary on hard-packed/blue-groove surfaces
- Square-lug technology throughout the tread design
- Non directional tread design
- Internal sidewall ringing for lateral support and increased cornering
- Long life/lightweight molded foam inserts included (smaller stamped foam
included for those using stock TraxxasÂ® wheels)
Hyper 10SC, Jammin SCRT, Slash, Slayer, Blitz & SC10
Front or Rear with 2.3/3.0 Wheels.