The ultra micro Blade® Nano QX 3D quadcopter breaks the barriers of
maneuverability by making high-speed flips, hair-pin turns and inverted flight
simple to perform. Intuitive SAFE™ technology delivers smooth flight,
self-leveling and multiple flight modes. Clever design and reverse motor
technology allows the Nano QX 3D to be strong and light, so there’s almost no
penalty for error if you practice aerobatics over plush carpet or soft
grass—you’ll have a blast!
Aerobatics Made Easy
SAFE® (Sensor Assisted Flight Envelope) technology is a revolutionary electronic
flight envelope protection system. This intuitive technology allows the Nano QX
3D to battle windy conditions so that performance is consistently smooth.
Regardless of pilot skill level, there’s a flight mode available to suit the way
you want to fly instantly.
Pitch and roll limits are locked to offer a limited flight envelope while
electronic self-leveling offers positive stability the instant you release the
sticks. You can also flip 360° in any direction at the press of a button.
Evolve your flight routine at the press of a button with the ability to flip
180-degrees from upright to inverted and back again with ease. The flight
controls stay the same, regardless of orientation. Self-leveling and flight
envelope limits are maintained.
3D Agility Mode
A true 3D flying experience that offers full-range maneuverability with no
self-leveling assistance. When flying upright in this mode, 0–50% throttle is
negative thrust and 51–100% is positive thrust.
- Fully-assembled, no building necessary
- SAFE® technology makes it easy to enjoy RC flight and aerobatics
- Flip 180–360° in any direction at the press of a button
- Fly inverted without having to learn complex control input
- Colorful LEDs and high-contrast body help maintain orientation
- Tough yet lightweight composite airframe with durable blade guards
- Reversible coreless motors deliver positive and negative thrust
- Ultra micro 4-in-1 DSMX® receiver/ESCs/mixer/SAFE sensor unit
- Replacement rotor blades (included) keep you flying
- E-flite® 200mAh 1S 3.7V 30C Li-Po flight battery included
- Compact USB Li-Po flight battery charger include
You will need...
The Nano QX 3D Bind-N-Fly® quadcopter requires a multi-function, 4+ channel
full-range transmitter with Spektrum™ DSM2®/DSMX® 2.4GHz technology.
Gross Weight: 1 oz (27g)
Length: 5.12 in (130mm)
Experience Level: Intermediate
Recommended Environment: Indoor/Outdoor
Is Assembly Required: No