The 1/10, electric DC-1 Trail Truck has everything a driver would want, from a CNC-machined aluminum chassis to a four-link suspension to a painted, semi-scale body. That's in addition to a powerful 27T 550 motor, a waterproof 60A ESC and a two-speed transmission with steel gears.
- CNC-machined aluminum one-piece chassis with a high ground clearance design.
- Four wheel drive with metal links and heavy-duty slider-style center driveshafts, steel gears and lockers on each axle, plus universal CVA front driveshafts.
- 27T 550 brushed motor with aluminum heat sink.
- Hobbywing WP 60A ESC with drag brake.
- HoBao radio system with 18 kg high-torque metal gear steering servo.
- Painted, semi-scale body with detailed interior and accessories such as front headlight buckets for LED lights (not included), roof bars, snorkel, door handles, wipers, running boards, mirrors and grille.
- Aluminum oil shocks.
- Four-link front/rear suspension.
- Transmission features 32-pitch steel gears with heavy-duty slipper clutch and a servo-controlled 2-speed transfer system.
- Panhard rod steering servo mount.
Length: 22" (559mm)
Width: 17" (432mm)