The MBX8T Eco kit includes many high-end improvements in durability, acceleration, suspension, steering, and traction to create the ultimate 1/8th electric off-road truck kit. This is an unassembled kit that requires motor, battery, electronics and tires.
- The MBX8T chassis features a new design. The new chassis improves steering and is more consistent in bumpy conditions.
- High Traction Differentials are included in the MBX8T. The Mugen Seiki HTD provides increased acceleration, longer runtime, and more consistent handling. The HTD's also increase stability, traction and improve handling in bumpy conditions. The HTD has a new larger volume diff cup to increase consistency during long main events. This makes it easier to time rhythm sections, better in bumpy and low grip conditions, helps to increase traction, and increases fuel mileage.
- The new straight cut bevel and conical gears increase acceleration, runtime, and efficiency. A free and efficient drivetrain will also increase speeds while cornering.
- The new gearbox allows you to remove and service the differentials without detaching the suspension arm mounts.
- The front and rear lower arms use a new impact resistant material for increased durability. The new arms are box-shaped and include arm stiffeners to reduce flex and increase durability. Adjusting the hardness of the lower suspension arms is now possible. This allows you to fine tune the steering and traction from track to track. CFRP plates will be released as an option part. The MBX8T uses longer suspension arms to increase traction and stability.
Center Differential and Mount
- The center differential mounts use a stiffer material and has a new top plate to reduce chassis flex and increases clutch bell, spur gear, and clutch bearing life. The reduced chassis flex also provides more consistent handling in all conditions. The top plate design also makes it easier to adjust the brakes and easier maintenance.
Lightweight Wing Mount
- The new lightweight one-piece wing mount lower the center of gravity. The position of the wing and wing mount is optimized to improve the performance of vehicle. The height of the wing mount is adjustable. This allows you to control the down force on the rear of the vehicle by simply raising or lowering the mount on the shock tower.
- The new IFMAR legal wing is lightweight and provides amazing down force and corning. The underside of the wing uses a new design to reduced weight and creates additional down-force.
Battery Box Radio Plate
- The MBX8T still uses a flat 2S lipo or Life battery, but the receiver battery is now enclosed in a molded battery box. The battery box allows for quick and easy access to the battery. The molded box also helps protect the battery from hard impacts. The battery box is mounted to an updated carbon fiber radio plate.
- 3mm A7075 hard anodized chassis
- HT Differentials throughout and lightweight 47T spur gear
- Straight cut conical and ring differential gears
- Durable box-shaped suspension arms and arm stiffeners
- Front/Rear 16mm hard anodized threaded shocks with 3.5mm shock shafts
- Stylish, pre-cut cab forward body produced by Proline
* This kit is an un-assembled chassis kit with a clear un-painted body.
- Radio System
- 1/8 Electric Motor & ESC
- HD 1/8 Steering Servo
- 3S to 4S lipo battery
- Lipo battery charger
- Paint, Glue and Misc Tools
- 1/8 Truggy Wheels & Tires