The MBX8 Eco has a lot to offer! More durable, more acceleration, more run time, easier to work on, and lightweight. The Mugen Seiki MBX8 Eco buggy has been tested and develop by the best drivers in the world.
- The MBX8 Eco chassis improves steering and is more consistent in bumpy conditions.
Differential and drivetrain:
- High Traction Differentials are included in the MBX8 Eco. The Mugen Seiki HTD provides increased acceleration, longer runtime, and more consistent handling. The HTD’s also increase stability, traction and improve handling in bumpy conditions. The HTD has a new larger volume diff cup to increase consistency during long main events. This makes it easier to time rhythm sections, better in bumpy and low grip conditions, helps to increase traction, and increases fuel mileage.
- Straight cut 13T bevel gear and 44T conical gear. The new straight cut bevel and conical gears increase acceleration, runtime, and efficiency. A free and efficient drivetrain will also increase speeds while cornering.
- Plastic 46T HTD spur gear.
- Easy access front and rear gearbox. The new gearbox makes allows you to remove and service the differentials without detaching the suspension arm mounts.
- New suspension mounts. The FF/FR/RF/RR are new for the MBX8 Eco.
- Box-shaped suspension arms and arm stiffeners. The front and rear lower arms use a new impact resistant material for increased durability. The new arms are box-shaped and include arm stiffeners to reduce flex and increase durability. Adjusting the hardness of the lower suspension arms is now possible. This allows you to fine tune the steering and traction from track to track. CFRP plates will be released as an option part.
Lightweight one-piece wing mount:
- The new lightweight one-piece wing mount lower the center of gravity. The position of the wing and wing mount is optimized to improve the performance of vehicle. The height of the wing mount is adjustable. This allows you to control the down force on the rear of the vehicle by simply raising or lowering the mount on the shock tower.
- Lightweight high down-force wing. The new IFMAR legal wing is lightweight and provides amazing down force and corning. The underside of the wing uses a new design to reduced weight and creates additional down-force.
Battery tray and receiver box:
- The MBX8 Eco’s battery tray allows you to position a 4S battery farther forward then with previous models. The receiver box is also new for the MBX8 Eco.
Other new parts and upgrades:
- Clamping Servo Saver Nut
- F/R Shock Towers
- Front bumper
- Front center and rear center universal joints
* This kit is an un-assembled chassis kit with a clear un-painted body.
- Radio System
- 1/8 Electric Motor & ESC
- HD 1/8 Steering Servo
- 3S to 4S lipo battery
- Lipo battery charger
- Paint, Glue and Misc Tools
- Length: 20 inches / 510mm
- Width: 12 inches / 308mm
- Height: 7 inches / 180mm
- Wheelbase: 13 inches / 330mm