The NEW MRX6R has a lot to offer! More durable, more traction, more mid corner steering and simply beautiful. The new Mugen Seiki MRX6R has been tested and developed by some of the best drivers in the world. Most of the evolution parts has been proved already by an IFMAR World´s podium finish and the Japanese National title.
- The MRX6R chassis features a new shape, with an additional carbon tray, to fit the weights below the fuel tank. It improves the durability and center flexibility of the chassis. This feature was proven at the recent IFMAR World Championship.
- The new multiple bearing clutch system improves durability of the bearings and the clutch bell itself. The new surface treatment of the clutch bell, in combination with the newly produced clutch shoe, will improve the acceleration. Also used at the IFMAR World Championship.
- Longer rear lower arms will improve traction and drivability.
Front cut radio tray:
- A newly shaped radio tray will improve mid corner steering. An optional brace will be available too, to be able to adjust the flexibility of the radio tray in front.
- The new shape of the front bumper will improve the durability of the body shell. Same as the previous one, it will not touch the ground.
- The battery mount will be assembled with rubber grommets, so it has less influence on chassis flexibility.
Other Necessary Equipment:
- 2 Channel Radio and 2 Servos
- Receiver Battery
- .21 On-Road Engine
- 1/8 On-Road Pipe & Manifold
- Tires & Wheels
- Air Filter
- Starter Box
- Body & Body Paint