Pro-Line's popular Caliber tread is available for 1:10 Off-Road Buggy.
Pick your class, weather it's Mod or Stock, when it comes to tires...
the choice is clear, it's Pro-Line's Caliber 2.2" Buggy Rear Tires.
Caliber takes tire technology to the next level by optimizing traction,
control, balance, and tire wear with its dual-stage design. The smaller
top pin penetrates through loose dirt while delivering unbelievable
side and forward bite. The base pin works as a support for the top pin
while acting as a dual-stage design once the top pin is worn down. You
can rely on the base pin for greater tread life wear and it works well
on those tracks that are prone to blue-groove or have a super clean
- Dual-stage pin design for exceptional tread life
- Small top pin for light to heavy loose dirt
- Base pin extraordinary on hard-packed/blue-groove surfaces
- Square-lug technology throughout the tread design
- Directional tread design
- Internal sidewall ribbing for lateral support and increased cornering control
- Cut foam included
Height: 3.45" (88mm)
Width: 1.66" (42mm)