This is the 3-postion rear lower arm with extra webbing and three
mounting holes for shock. This arm is stronger, stiffer and more adjustability
than the 2-position rear arm. Increases on-power traction and increases corner
speeds. Fits Hyper 10SC, Hyper Mini, and Hyper 10TT.
Tim's Tip: When using outer mounting
hole for lower shock location, you must lengthen the overall shock
length for more down travel, and add
a 7mm up-travel limiting spacer to prevent dog bone from bending.
Follow these steps before re-installing shocks in outer location.
- Remove lower shock eyelet from shock shaft.
- Place 7mm spacer on shock shaft. You can make this by cutting a
piece of fuel tubing, or stack plastic washers.
- Screw shock eyelet all the way onto shock shaft, then back out 5 full
turns. Should measure 31mm between shock eyelet and shock body.
- Push spacer towards shock body and install dust boot, spring and spring
- Install shocks and set droop with droop screws on