Tekin's second generation motors carry forward engineering principles and
performance benchmarks set by the Tekin Redline name. The Gen2 Redline Sensored
Motor incorporates the latest technology advancements in brushless motor design
and manufacturing, giving you the torque and RPMs you want when you need it. On
Road or Off, Tekin's Gen2 Sensored motors handle your demands and deliver smooth
power across all RPMs
The Gen2 modified group of motors also carry significant changes and are tuned
specifically for modified racing. The 10.5 through 6.5 turn motors all come
standard with a 13mm rotor providing the horsepower needed in modified racing.
- CNC Machined T 6061 Billet Aluminum Heatsink Can
- Neodymium Sintered Magnet
- Precision Engineered for Maximum Energy Conversion
- High Purity Copper Windings Maximize Conductivity
- Low Resistance, High Power Solder Tabs
- Dual-Plug Sensor Wire Harness for all Sensored and Sensorless systems
- Anodized Endbell plates maximize corrosion and wear resistance
- High RPM precision bearings
- Rebuildable Design
- Solderless Sensor PCB replacement
- Adjustable Timing
Weight: 6.3oz (180g) / RPM version: 6.2oz
Shaft Dimensions: 3.2mm (1/8") x 15.3mm
Motor Diameter: 35.85mm / 1.40"
Motor Length: 51.8mm / 2.03"
Bearing Dimensions: front: 4x13x5mm rear: 1/8x3/8x5/32"