Tekin's second generation motors carry forward engineering principles and
performance benchmarks set by the Tekin Redline name. The Gen2 Redline Sensored
Motor incorporates the latest technology advancements in brushless motor design
and manufacturing, giving you the torque and RPMs you want when you need it. On
Road or Off, Tekin's Gen2 Sensored motors handle your demands and deliver smooth
power across all RPMs.
With the Gen2 advancement comes the Redline Gen2 RPM series motors. Available in
13.5, 17.5 and 21.5 turns, the RPM motors have been tweaked to provide that
extra edge needed in stock racing competition. Not only do the RPM versions
offer a higher overall RPM output, they are also lighter than their Gen2
counterparts. Specifically designed for 1/12, 1S LiPo and stock racing, the Gen2
RPM motors give you the edge over the competition.
The Gen2 modified group of motors also carry significant changes and are tuned
specifically for modified racing. The 10.5 through 6.5 turn motors all come
standard with a 13mm rotor and the 5.5 through 2.5 turn are equipped with a 13mm
High Torque rotor, providing the horsepower needed in modified racing.
- CNC Machined T 6061 Billet Aluminum Heatsink Can
- Neodymium Sintered Magnet
- Precision Engineered for Maximum Energy Conversion
- High Purity Copper Windings Maximize Conductivity
- Low Resistance, High Power Solder Tabs
- Dual-Plug Sensor Wire Harness for all Sensored and Sensorless systems
- Anodized Endbell plates maximize corrosion and wear resistance
- High RPM precision bearings
- Rebuildable Design
- Solderless Sensor PCB replacement
- Adjustable Timing
Weight: 6.3oz (180g) / RPM version: 6.2oz
Shaft Dimensions: 3.2mm (1/8") x 15.3mm
Motor Diameter: 35.85mm / 1.40"
Motor Length: 51.8mm / 2.03"
Bearing Dimensions: front: 4x13x5mm rear: 1/8x3/8x5/32"